The Number One Choice of Chiropractors in Melbourne
Our staff of highly-qualified chiropractic health care professionals can help target problem areas and reduce your body’s aches and pains. Stemming from the scientific premise that our bodies are self-regulating, self-healing organisms, the practice of chiropractic care can focus on providing much-needed therapy for headaches, neck pain, lower back pain and other ongoing health issues.
Experience the difference today with an appointment with a chiropractor at Chiropractic Health & Wellness on Collins in the bustling heart of the Melbourne CBD.
How can a chiropractor help you?
You may already be aware that chiropractors help patients by performing specific chiropractic adjustments on the spine, but do you know why these adjustments can be so effective?
Essentially, chiropractic is based on the below 3 simple principles:
- Your nervous system is the master control system of the body and coordinates all of your body’s functions and movement, ability to adapt to stress, sense the world, think, feel and express emotion. Your nervous system keeps you alive and healthy.
- Your spine encases the spinal cord. Tension, misalignments or altered movement of your spine are called subluxations and result in distortion of your nervous system. This can have dramatic effects on your overall health and wellbeing
- Subluxations are formed in response to physical, mental, emotional and chemical stress.
Chiropractor Pain Solution for Low Back, Back, Neck & Headaches
Possible Benefits of Chiropractic Care:
- Reduced pain and tension
- Less headaches and migraines
- Reduced muscular tension
- Greater flexibility, balance, and strength
- Better posture
- Higher levels of productivity and performance
- Improved ability to concentrate
- Improved immune function
- Greater energy and vitality
Chiropractic care is also beneficial for people suffering from low back pain, neck pain, stress and tension across the shoulders, the middle of the back and pain in other parts of the body (depending on which nerves are affected).
Chiropractors use specific chiropractic adjustments to correct subluxations and improve the function of your spine and nervous system. Adjustments are designed to be as specific, effective and as comfortable as possible.
Your chiropractic care program in Melbourne includes postural analysis solutions and may also include specific stretches, exercises and home advice given by Dr Luke.
Click here on what to expect on your first visit with us.
Book an appointment today
If you are experiencing headaches, low back pain or neck pain, a chiropractor at our Melbourne office may be able to help you. Give us a call and make an appointment today.