Our staff of highly qualified chiropractic health care professionals can help target problem areas and reduce your body’s aches and pains. Stemming from the scientific premise that our bodies are self-regulating, self-healing organisms, the practice of chiropractic care can focus on providing much-needed therapy for headaches, neck pain, lower back pain and other ongoing health issues. Experience the difference today with an appointment with a chiropractor at Chiropractic Health & Wellness on Collins in the heart of the Melbourne CBD.
How can a chiropractor help you?
You may already be aware that chiropractors help patients by performing specific chiropractic adjustments on the spine, but do you know why these adjustments can be so effective?
Essentially, chiropractic is based on 3 simple principles:
1. Your nervous system is the master control system of the body and coordinates all of your body’s functions and movement, ability to adapt to stress, sense the world, think, feel and express emotion. Your nervous system keeps you alive and healthy.
2. Your spine encases the spinal cord. Tension, misalignments or altered movement of your spine are called subluxations and result in intereference to your nervous system. This can have dramatic effects on your overall health and wellbeing.
3. Subluxations are formed in response to physical, mental, emotional, and chemical stress.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care may include:
• Reduced pain and tension
• Less headaches and migraines
• Reduced muscular tension
• Greater flexibility, balance, and strength
• Better posture
• Higher levels of productivity and performance
• Improved ability to concentrate
• Improved immune function
• Greater energy and vitality
Chiropractic care may also be beneficial for people suffering from low back pain, neck pain, stress and tension across the shoulders, the middle of the back and pain in other parts of the body (depending on which nerves are affected).
Chiropractors use specific chiropractic adjustments to correct subluxations and misalignments of the spine to improve the function of your spine and nervous system. Adjustments are designed to be as specific, effective and as comfortable as possible.
Your chiropractic care at Chiropractic Health and Wellness on Collins will include postural analysis solutions and may also include specific stretches, exercises and home advice given by Dr Luke.
Chiropractic can help you with far more than neck and back pain. Find out how a chiropractor can guide you to achieve your long-term health and wellness goals.
A healthy, balanced posture is more than just looking good – it can also be a reflection of the health of your spine. Get your computerised posture analysis done now.
Posture in a Box
With many of us currently working from home, looking after our posture is becoming more and more important. Learn how posture in a box can improve your overall spinal health.